Holymen - The One

Cinos

ROFL, Holymen isn't psytrance and it's not regular trance, tbh I'm not even sure if you could call their stuff music at all. Releasing stuff like that should be considered a crime against humanity.  :ph34r:

Ok, I saw it`s called "Nitzhonot".

ROFL, Holymen isn't psytrance and it's not regular trance, tbh I'm not even sure if you could call their stuff music at all. Releasing stuff like that should be considered a crime against humanity.  :ph34r:

228594[/snapback]

considering the smiley's you're not being ironic at all... such an anti behaviour sucks men... I don't like holymen at all too and yes it is definitly nitzhonot like Deepdrone says... but why can't he make music or is it a crime ??? Who said holymen's intention is to create psytrance ??? he just makes the trance he likes or want to make that's all... nobody forces you to like him and I don't think he gives a shit if you like him...

holymen's music is not a crime... he's just not what we like... that's all... it's not because you don't like him that you have to hate him !!!

peace ;)