Sienis Live?

Guest Kokko

Yeah They were AWESOME when they wisited in Finland!

I wish I will have another opportunity to hear them again. And I wish that opportunity to you too :)

Guest Honguito

I've seen them live yeah, but I was tired that night so I didn't have enough with energy to dance to their music. Instead I went to the chillout area and just chilled there. But I heard a little bit of their act and I thought it was okay. But probably you should listen to Kokko more than me because I wasn't in my best mood that night. By the way, where will they play when you're gonna watch them, Goongirl? I saw them in Malmö.

Guest Honguito

Try to give "tales from the trip" a listen. That's a track by Sienis and you can find it on the "Scrambled heads" compilation. That's probably their nicest track.

Guest Goongirl

Not sure yet. I've heard some of their previews on their site and i thought they were really nice. They got a calendar there but there's not too much details about their future parties. I guess they're going to add more detail later.

Guest Honguito

I don't know. Maybe they're working on an album or something and don't have much time to act. I dunno. But what I know is that you shouldn't miss them out if they come to your town

Guest Sienis

Glad to hear you people like our stuff =)

if you want to see a video from our last set, then there´s one in the NEWS link on our site: www.sienis.org (make sure u got the latest divx codec or u won´t be able to see it ;)

also we have LOADS of new tracks coming out on compilations and an EP on koyote to be released soon...

just check the news once in a while, couse we always write down new releases =)

back to twisting knobs again!

BoM! Love to you all!!!!

Guest Sienis

Children: hehe....glad to hear that too =)

and by the way if you wanna see where we play next just check http://www.sienis.org/live_calendar.htm

i know we haven´t written all the info of the parties yet but we will as soon as we get the info ourselves...

check out our twisted track on VA-Clairaudience and the killer compil VA-Encoder

by Neurobiotic recs (15th May)

1. Lemurians - Olodrum

2. Vibra - Crystalis

3. Sienis - braincrash

4. Full color - mutant

5. Lemurians - some strange dream

6. Yotopia - go

7. Altom - Your ambition is to get high

8. Stralia - Substantial Abuse

More Love to you all!!!!