How is the psy/goa trance scene doing today?

Strifer

it saddens me that many of my friends have gone soft

dj's who played the best oldschool now play the commercial shit.

but their still my friends

211503[/snapback]

Throw them away :P , or make them play good music again there are back more and more people who wants that psychedelica comes back, or isn't that true don't know that much people in belgian psyscene for an overall evaluation

even when i take drugs i dont like the music how fucked up is that?

211503[/snapback]

Is taking drugs making the music normally better, don't think so maybe you are having more fun but when i take acid bad music sucks even harder (if you can call acid drugs )

Nowadays most music isn't that good but I mostly find some good live act or dj, parties with overall good acts are rare (oldskool parties). From what I'am reading here I get the impression that everybody here wants that it changes but who are those full on lovers, do they really love this music or just come for the parties (cool, drugs, do i know what they come for)? Why are so many producers making this shit, is it all about money now? Is it that hard to sell real psychedelic music, the people that really love the music (mostly not full on lovers) buy their cd's so their sales shouldn't be that bad. Or am I wrong ? Is it really going that bad with the scene or are there changes that it changes for the better, let's hope so.

Greetz Peyote