Infected coming to Chicago!

Prime8

It's going to be an I'am the supervisor tour, I think this is all they are playing for the moment and it really sucks. Saw them a couple of weeks ago and had to leave the dancefloor, it was actually that bad. If you don't like the cd I would suggest to spare your money for something else, if you like it you have to go but your P.S. says enough.

I also think that it is going to be IM The Supervisor tour. When I heard them live, I was almost on the edge of leaving but I had to hear Psycho and Bust A Move, the only older songs they played then. :(

Well money's not really the issue here, just the fact that the one group that's responsible for getting me into goa/psy is inevitably going to disappoint me after years of waiting.

On top of everything, the place that they're performing at (Soundbar) is Chicago's latest "megaclub." It's a relatively upper class type of place that upholds a high capacity and even higher drink prices.

As you all may or may not know, house music got it's start in Chicago and therefore that's what most DJ's spin around here. When I found out that Infected Mushroom was going to perform at the city's current hot spot, my expectation went through the roof and I was instantly overwhelmed, just as I was when I first heard the Gathering and Classical Mushroom.

Given the circumstances this most likely will be an IM the Supervisor tour, which in my opinion is quite possibly the worst representation of the group's talent. Regardless, I will most definitely be at the show on Friday and my only hope is that they'll put on a memorable performance that will leave a mark on this city.

Guest .::E.P

Well move on find some other artists that will make you happy :) I dont get all this fuss about IM and their change of style? It's happened get over it dudes and dudettes ;)

Personally I have heard all the music they did way before they started making music - It's all done before they arrived in the scene. Artists like Astral, MFG, Rami Shapiro (Shakra and Edi Mis) ect. made the exact same music.... just way better ;)

And just to your info... IM rarely play live. Most of the time they just push the button on a labtop or as seen stick a CD in the player! Not worth a single penny IMO.