P.H farmer...

Guest Rain

I'm still looking for the tracklist of goa trance mix tape by a dj called 'P.A farmer'... on BOMB-E PRODUCTIONS...

the chance somebody knows him or ever heard of him is really small but still can give it a try... the tape came from 'canterbury in england' so I think he's englisch...

I've you have got info... please let me know...

thanx :)

1999... but all the tracks (that I found yet) in the mix tape are from 1998... it's my first goa tape and I'm still searching for the track list...

The tape is called 'Goatrance 9'... I really want to contact him and wonderd if he was still around... maybe active on forums like this ???

If you could give me some information about him or websites he's mentioned, parties he has been... people who organised a party where he played ??? they should know his e-mail adres...

I would be very thankfull If you checked it out :)

Hi Rain, maybe you should ask the guys at chakradelic- records (he played on some of their partys), their e-mail is info@chakradelic.com, if they can´t help you I really don´t know who can.

Good luck  :)

208266[/snapback]

thanx man... you really made my day... no my week :) my month :D ... January off course otherwise It's not that long... ;)

thanx 1000 times... I'm searching for that tracklist almost 5 years now and never got so close to it as I am today...

peace and a happy newyear my friend... B)