RA

shaman of sound

Could you please look up the name of these releases? I thought the "Second Phaze" album was the last/latest release from Dimension 5.

207791[/snapback]

nah, i've got it all wrong. i dug thru my bins and found 12" that i was refering to, 'trancefix'/'trance express' on d5 label. i thought there was more, but don't see any here. this is a release without borges-lunde, but i think it's actually released earlier than second phase. my bad. :P

nah, i've got it all wrong.  i dug thru my bins and found 12" that i was refering to, 'trancefix'/'trance express' on d5 label.  i thought there was more, but don't see any here. this is a release without borges-lunde, but i think it's actually released earlier than second phase.  my bad.  :P

208333[/snapback]

thats the 1st "12 from D5 ;)

not bad at all .

thats the 1st "12 from D5  ;)

not bad at all .

208368[/snapback]

really? slight mixup in chronology. :P

this is odd, i thought 'trance express' was lousy cuz i have gotten that after 'tribes of the moon', which i think is amazing. i'm looking at 'tribes...' now and can't tell when it was released (or when i've got it), but this one doesn't have borges-lunde credited. i had thought all along that it was borges-lunde who put the melodic touch in d5, but i'm wrong on that, too.

so... nevermind (all that i wrote on these guys)...