TIPCD19 Beyond Colour (1998)

banjankri

I'm looking for the ancient and holy tipworld compilation "beyond colour" from 1998 :)

But I can't seem to find it anywhere so i wondered if any1 would be interesting in selling me this cd. Preferably in the best condition possible. If not, does any1 know where i can buy it? I live in Denmark.

Please email your offer to: illuin@hotmail.com

I'm looking for the ancient and holy tipworld compilation "beyond colour" from 1998  :)

But I can't seem to find it anywhere so i wondered if any1 would be interesting in selling me this cd. Preferably in the best condition possible. If not, does any1 know where i can buy it? I live in Denmark.

Please email your offer to: illuin@hotmail.com

207050[/snapback]

Mate, you should ring LOUD in Copenhagen. They have sales there every now and then, and there are mad old records for NOTHING. I found Abduction and Implant on Vinyl (Both first edition and STILL in plastic) for 10 DKR!! :) Well, this is really some time ago, but abduction is from 1993 and this was like in 1997. I had the records as well before, but having untouched copies is so nice :)

Call there, they are so very friendly there :)