Celluloid Dmage

Just thought I'd advertize my psy-idm-ambient-orchestra Celluloid Dmage. Main influences are somewhere in the direction of Boards Of Canada, Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Future Sound Of London, some old psyrock, old Amiga game tunes and actually every kind of good music.

check out at address

http://celluloid.oletustila.net

or http://www.mikseri.net/celluloid

• 3 weeks later...

Celluloid Dmage - Multicolor Audio Display - 01 - Korvaustoiminto.mp3

no psy trance at all....

but i can see in your track a lott of aphex twin, amon tobin, squarepusher and others..

also, maybe, some kraftwerk feeling.

and because of that i realy think korvaustoiminto kicks ass.....

make some production repairs in eq level and compression cuz than u will got better

feeling of samples and tweeky sounds... arangement in this class of music is not the first

problem so i think yours only concern is eq and compression... define lower sounds and u will got perfect piece of experimental music...

keep up the good experimenting work...

Thanks for your thoughts... Korvaustoiminto is one of our older songs, and you're right the mixing ain't that good. Our newer tunes are much better in that aspect. And no, it ain't psytrance. Of the four songs, Technology Shift is the only one that's somewhat psytrance, but I thought otherwise psychedelic music would be accepted in this forum... :)

A new song we're making right now, called Realization Event Constructor, is totally psytrance. Stay tuned/stoned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...