2. Triskell – Hyperflux

3. Hyper Frequencies – LSI

4. Jahbo vs Shotu feat Suddha – Blabla

5. Digital Talk & Triskell-Dream Scratcher

6. Absolum-Hadracadabra

7. Hergma-Mali

8. Rastaliens-Metamorphosis

9. Tiya – Relax

Compiled by the Hadra crew (french party organizer from Grenoble) & masterised by Johannes (Silicon Sound).

1. Rinkadink (Werner Van Jaarsverld) uses a nice diversity of fresh sounds, it’s becoming rare nowadays.

You are not who you are, what a weird mesage but what an amazing stuff ! No superflue words needed, just a listening.

2. Triskell (Fred Sauvand) with Hyperflux delivers some psychotic harmonies with colourful, bedecked, motley sounds. I must admitt he tries to put a real effort on this one.

3. Hyperfrequencies (Gilles Beraud) makes a joke on word with the name of his track. At first i was thinking it was a reference to The Shamen – L.S.I (Love Sexe Intelligence), indeed LSI is the french phonetic pronouciation of ‘elle est si …’[she is so …]. The sample taken is great french musician deceased : Serge Gainsbourg, who is speaking about a poem he wrote. I like a lot the use of this funny sample in the track, furthermore this track is a perfect opportunity for any trance party boys to pick up psytrance-girls on the dancefloor.

Except this, LSI is an happy,bouncy & hysteric (with the crowd’s clamour) psytrance stuff. Your body mutes into rubber component, you’re getting a high elastic ability :when you jump one time, it forces you to keep on skipping during the whole track before back to normal.

4. Interesting collaboration between Jahbo vs Shotu (aka Dj Leptit from Hadra) feat Suddha (Jahbo Roelike,David Marmin,Nicolas Pineau) where they organized a Hubbles psy trip through the cosmos with the evident aim to establish extra-terrestrial communication & convert these new populations to psytrance ,code name operation : Blabla.

5. Digital Talk & Triskell (Julien Fougea & Fred Sauvand) for Dream Scratcher which reminds me several tracks from the Digital Talk’s album New Age Surf. Otherwise, i’m not fully convinced of the effictiveness resulting from the synergy-work between the 2 artists.

6. Absolum (Chtistof Drouillet) has the honor of calling his track ‘Hadracadabra’ whereas it’s not the most interesting from the compilation, nevermind. If you’re into C.P.U sounds, i mean big squeaking night full on, this one is made for you.

7. Hergma (Driss Bouayad,Gaelan,Fred Sauvand) - Mali is the second track from an Hadra member (Dj Driss).

Unfortunatly i don’t succeed in understanding the spirit of Mali, of course it doesn’t help me to enter through it (i will keep trying).

8. Rastaliens (Jurgen Kassel & Ralph Knobloch) bring us a fast stuff but it lacks slightly of conviction in the melody & the leads seem a bit effaced compared to the bassline ; that’s a pity, (the fault probably comes from a less good mastering here).

9. Tiya (Cynthia Koch & Christof Drouillet) ends up with Relax, kinda tune i’m always wondering if it has been composed at an upper bpm & lowered later to the current one or directly at the tempo we’re listening.

Whatever it is, there’s a slow motion effect feeling all along, & it cramps me a bit. I’d rather when chill productions are floating though it’s not that bad after all to slow down for the finish of a compilation.

Highlights :1,3,4

Mark :7/10

Main regret : the excessive presence of Triskell (3 tracks that’s too much for a compilation),

but welcome & good luck to this new french label :Hadra.