Please id the last track of this video

Quazzi

Hello, you would be doing me a great favor if you tried to id the last track of this Boom festival 2000 video. Please copy the link and open it with Windows media player, because with other programs i think it doesn't work. It will take a while to open the video (about 10/15 minutes) because it's 5 minutes long. Here's the link:

http://mirror.100bigcoupons.com/ricardo/Bo...00_gOoDmOoD.mpg

Thank you very much for you time. :-)

May have the answer ...weird was just listening to Distance Music tracks and came across the end of the video - sounds like it's Headspace/Psychosis - on Distance Music - Distance to Goa(10) CD2

certainly sounds the same to me - or sounds like the DJ is using it as a layover the other track...

Could be wrong but listening to both tracks (video/winamp) they seem to compare ...

open to correction on that of course :)

I'd like to know the track being played in the middle of that vid? Anyone?

~ :)

Sorry nomad, but is it possible for you to put a sample online or maybe send the track thru messenger or icq? Just to confirm it is the right track. I've searched for samples online but no luck. Thanks. :-)