Resistance D

Guest djnemo

So here I am at work at the moment, being a bit bored, so I decided to listen to some of my old records (I have a copy of all my ripped ones here at work). I havent been really listening to the old stuff in a while so I decided to listen to some genuine oldschool trance.

Browsing browsing, OH THERE IS ONE! Resistance D - Echoplexing.... WOW! I havent heard this track in what, 6 years maybe... so I listen and listen, and I cant stop listening to this track, especially the Pascal FEOS remix. What a nice track, 10 minutes of hypnotic trance right into my heart, extacy without any thumpy bassline and cheesy lead, this is monotone, but yet so full, this is minimal but yet so rich... If you guys and girls can get your hands on this track then GET it!! Its AMAZING what they did back in the days!

Why dont people still make this kind of music? I will deffinetely start a sideproject with this sound :) Anyone intressted?

Anyways, I can so warmly recommend to get everything that Resistance D has made :)

You're totally right, Echoplexing is a great tune (haven't heard the FEOS mix though). They don't make trance like that anymore. :(

Resistance D were one of the great early trance projects, along with L.S.G., Union Jack, Blue Amazon, Sunday Club etc. Those were the days!

You're totally right, Echoplexing is a great tune (haven't heard the FEOS mix though). They don't make trance like that anymore.  :(

Resistance D were one of the great early trance projects, along with L.S.G., Union Jack, Blue Amazon, Sunday Club etc. Those were the days!

204184[/snapback]

Oliver Lieb! Another one of my favourites, I think I have everything there as well :) Yeah, Resistance D are making more commercial crap now I believe. Pascal FEOS still does some awsome techno/acid, though :) However what I know, the last time I met the guys, Maik is more the driving force behind Resistance D now, and Pascal is moe into his own projects :)

Oliver Lieb! Another one of my favourites, I think I have everything there as well :) Yeah, Resistance D are making more commercial crap now I believe. Pascal FEOS still does some awsome techno/acid, though :) However what I know, the last time I met the guys, Maik is more the driving force behind Resistance D now, and Pascal is moe into his own projects :)

204188[/snapback]

Ever heard Throm 3? That's one of my all time favorite Resistance D tracks.

Oliver Lieb is probably my alltime favourite trance producer, he's made hundreds of tracks, and 99% of them are quality. I've only been into trance since atound 2000, but I've spent most of the last year or so searching out old releases from the nineties, as they're simply much better then what's released today. Most of the old releases are difficult to get hold of though. :(

At least I've been able to get my hands at all the L.S.G. albums, and they are some of the highest rated cds in my collection. B)

Ever heard Throm 3? That's one of my all time favorite Resistance D tracks.

204285[/snapback]

The acid in that track is WONDERFULL! Inexhaustability is one of the better "EPS" from them I think :)