1. SYMMETRY

2. THE OIL ZONE

3. PING PONG

4. PEPPER

5. SCARE TACTICS

6. FUSION

7. THE FUN EQUATIONS

8. G SPOT

Here is live recording of one of Speedy J live perfromances in Holland. There is half of G Spot album combined with few singles he released before. This is very good release, even though it could be longer, running time is 54 minutes. I wouldn't mind being longer considering very good music that is on. The comp begins with stunning ambient song SYMMETRY which is perfect as opener. Its mellow structure and spacey sounds give great feel that is almost enchanting. After this great opener comes 2 songs from G Spot that are one of the best from it. Then comes his trance hit single PEPPER that is simply amazing. I love that track, it is groovy and bouncey. SCARE TACTICS is another great song also pretty trancey and tribal. FUSION is the longest one and most trippy one and it lasts 11:30 minutes. THE FUN EQUATIONS and G SPOT are also from the album and he finished nicely this live but as I said, it could have been longer...10/10