Dj Nukem - Backstage

Guest djnemo

Artist: Various, Mixed by Dj Nukem

Album: Backstage

Genre: Techy Trance/House

Here is a little something for those who like techy trance/house (Call it progressive whatever you want). Dj Nukem is well known for his mixing skills and choice in music.

Dj Nukem is not only a good dj, he is also a very good producer. For those intressted, you should check out some of the tunes he has made with Chab.

This CD is very well mixed, very well chosen music and is constantly progressing. It reminds me of the good old days, when Global Underground still was at the top with their trance mixes. But one should not compare the two.

Now, this is not PSY at all, and I am sorry to bring this one into the PSY review section, maybe I should not have. I have noticed though, that some of you are not only into pure PSY and therefor wanted to point out this release. At some points somewhat cheesy, but I love it.

The tracklist is:

01 . Titto La Rocka & Pad Martin Feat. Nick Clarke - Show Your Legs

02 . Niki B. & Christian E.F.F.E. - Behind the Game

03 . Martin H. & Oliver Klein - End of Club Game (DJ Nukem Remix)

04 . Don Ramon - Freak Frogs

05 . Time - Murk (Chab Vocal Mix)

06 . Housemafia - Drive by (DJ Gogo Remix)

07 . Dj Nukem - Backstage

08 . Calderone & Qualye - Resonate (DJ Vibe Remix)

09 . Steven S - F***cking Hand

10 . Dj Nukem & Robert Travis - Safe Sex (Dirty Talk Mix)

11 . X-Press 2 - Strobelighte Silhouette (Acid Mix)

12 . Rene Amesz - I've Been Away

13 . Dj Nukem & Steven S - Dick is the Brain(Crazy Mix)

14 . Peace Division - Take Me (Ceramix Mix)

As you can see there are quiet a lot mixes by the Dj himself, even some of his co-laborations and own tracks. This CD is a lot more house than the previous, but still holds the quality of Nukem.

9/10 for Tracklisting

10/10 for Mixing

For wanting a bit more information about the Dj, Please visit: http://www.groovenite.com/artists/content....2002-10-31-4815

• 3 months later...

ok I just received this cd yesterday (finally hehe)

Very good stuff!! fat tech house with a constant dark feeling throughout the cd.. That ´end of the clubgame´ track, wow thats like so fucked up hahahah.. The cocaine addict girl screaming, so wasted and fucked up, but somehow sexy... You can imagine the situation, by the sounds and the girl sample, how it must feel to be in that state

indeed like you said, krelm, this cd has some cheesy moments (like that ´time - murk chab vocal mix´ track, or the beginning of Rene Amesz track), but this cheesyness is always overwelmed by a very dark and clubby vibe..

Excellent mixing, very nice choice of tracks.... Probably causes some heart problems in dancefloors worldwide :)