Unknown Track

Ninjo

Hello!

it can't be shpongle because i have eight track in this cd and seventh is shpongle and the lasta one is unknown for me... Track list is:

1. alien project : the first revelation (part one)

2. cyberbabas : the first revelation (part two)

3. doof : the second revelation

4. logic bomb : the third revelation

5. gms and 1300 mics : the fourth revelation

6. absolum : the fifth revelation

7. shpongle : the sixth revelation

8. UNKNOWN TRACK

well... it's possible that someone has copied an extra track to the CD, but i'm not sure about it. I can't find any information from web about this album...

Hello!

it can't be shpongle because i have eight track in this cd and seventh is shpongle and the lasta one is unknown for me... Track list is:

1. alien project : the first revelation (part one)

2. cyberbabas : the first revelation (part two)

3. doof : the second revelation

4. logic bomb : the third revelation

5. gms and 1300 mics : the fourth revelation

6. absolum : the fifth revelation

7. shpongle : the sixth revelation

8. UNKNOWN TRACK

well... it's possible that someone has copied an extra track to the CD, but i'm not sure about it. I can't find any information from web about this album...

203069[/snapback]

There are only 7 tracks on The Mystery of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls... On The Secret of the Thirteen Crystal Skulls there is a "hidden track" though...

It's not an extra track though - it's just hidden after track #7 - after approximately 45 seconds of silence and starts @ 13,45 and it's a computerized voice talking about the crystal skulls:

The mystery of the crystal skulls continues. Each of the skulls has special powers and they are used in magical rituals, in healings, in clairvoyance and in other paranormal activities. Some believe they can even be used as a door for contact with the other side where no man can normally go. The skulls can be used also as shamanic tools to unlock the secrets of the past, the present and the future.

There is no music whatsoever during this little speech, so I'm not sure wheter or not it's the one you're referring to...

DeathPosture