WTF?! Time Warp- "Anima Mundi"

Guest helium

I meant to order this one awhile back but saikosounds didn't have it... What is this album like? Sounds intriguing from some reviews... Is it pretty fresh and inspired sounding?

Guest psygroove

expect something great. I downloaded the full album on Audiogalaxy and bought the original 2 days later. It starts calm, ambientlike in the first track, then the energy grows track by track, before it goes back down at the end of the record.

If you like nice and harmonic psytrance (do not get me wrong, this is NOT cheezy at all) this is definitely worth a try. All AG members loved this record, so 150 people can't be wrong about it :-]

Time Warp rules :-]

PLUR

Guest psygroove

expect something great. I downloaded the full album on Audiogalaxy and bought the original 2 days later. It starts calm, ambientlike in the first track, then the energy grows track by track, before it goes back down at the end of the record.

If you like nice and harmonic psytrance (do not get me wrong, this is NOT cheezy at all) this is definitely worth a try. All AG members loved this record, so 150 people can't be wrong about it :-]

Time Warp rules :-]

PLUR

Guest helium

heh, alright it's 1-1, any other opinions?

I'm more influenced by psygroove since he at least said something about why he liked the album...

I do like upbeat "melodic" stuff but not really in the old AP style, more with that phat new-school twist w/wicked sounds and grooves and whatnot...

Guest psygroove

it has definitely nothing in common with old AP tunes..... that's not what I meant with "melodic".....it is a phaatt modern production, but there is more in it then just some weird noises and a bass..... this is an album I could listen to the whole day, it has an concept and not just a sum of dj tools..... it is really an album.... if you listen to it, let me know what you think :-]