psytrance and spirituality

Tracy

Psytrance and spirituality lost its meaning and purpose many years ago.

Now it's all about destruction, hate, death, ocassional sunshine behind the thick clouds, thunder, storms, dead lakes, empty spaces, forbidden planets. Now I like very much music to be made in those freestyle forms too, but to completely forbid spirituality, euphoria, passion, emotions, melodies, harmonies, structures, illusions and fairy tales, I could not dream or imagine when it slowly started to happen in 2001.

People always rave about ' logical progression' and 'moving forward' but they don't realise that the more you move forward and don't come back again ( not in a retro way but modern one ), just for a little while, you tend to loose yourself in applying your ideas to SPOILED listener, making EXPERIMENT instead of PROJECT or better put CONCEPT.

I don't want to be started flamed here, but I really do think that crowd is dictating the scene and most 'oldies' feel OPPRESSED when they see that very rarely someone care ( which is what I am surprised with cause I see so many psy and goa freaks every day ) to buy spiritual or emotional music anymore.

I AM NOT for slashing people, brain damages and massive destructions to hear while I trip and dream and enjoy in my music, to me this genre and scene is all about spirituality, euphoria and emotions. :)

It seems like anyone can answer your final poll question, even if they haven't completed the survey. I responded honestly, but I never saw or completed the survey. Sorry... that's the internet for ya. Sorry, but you shouldn't (or is that 'should') rely on random idiots like me :)