Where and why?

Guest eleria

Many people have been going to psy-parties in different countries of the world.

Where did you enjoy the psy-scene and parties the most and why?

Although my first parties were in India and some of the best, I would say NewZealand and Sweden are my favorite places to party. The scene is very small and somehow unspoiled there, people come to the party to dance and have fun. The locations are mostly beautiful places in the forest and usually it is for free or small donations. No shops, only some lights, deco, sound and lovely people. Just as I like it..

What about you?

:)

i have been living in london for the past 2 years and although some of the parties here are great, like the glade festival etc, its still "unrecognised" really, and i dont understand it.

the best parties i have been to are the Alien Safari's in Cape Town (South Africa). they are more underground than the more mainstream Vortex psytrance festivals. but they are insanely wicked and so much fun you constantly feel like you should be getting into trouble for it. the only people who venture to the alien safari's are people who "know" and people who really just want to go mad and have a great time. the venues they choose are also fantastic (cape town is a very beautiful part of the world). lakes, forests, apple farms, if its an alien safari, you know its gonna be all good.

also they have a big f**k-off sound system. nuff said.