Glastonbury psy trance n techno party

cosmicshaman

The Sacred Sect ov Beat Worshipers present 'Telepathic Noise'. Full Moon Friday 26/11/04. Glastonbury Assembly Rooms 8-12. Free after party at Heroes Night club with original entry(the sect will b along l8a). Psy Trance and Techno styles Sound Mediumz: The Main Room- DJ Pod(Ripsnorter/Tribe of Frog), Cosmic Shaman(SacredSect/Delta Force E), Techno Roge(local DJ), Dave C (misbehave/Delta Force e) + other geusts in other places(funky tunes, classics and experimental-DJ Charity Shop and Kali+). Cafe, Alternative space (chillout and Healing?), Stalls-natural Highs, Mushrooms, Herbs, Tintures, Hemp Milk, Books, Glow gadgets, etc...Freedom ov speech poemz, info's plus other thrillz n spillz. £5 from Hunab Ku or the Avalon Hemp Shop. More on the door£6. contact cosmicshamen@yahoo.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...

:o Wha! whoa! since when did this happen? Last I remeber the Assembly rooms had all but been taken over by the 'Militant Ladies'.

Wow! Nice to hear it's still going strong ^_^

I really do miss the Tor and must get by for a visit some day (Soon) years since I been there....

Hope you guy's had a good one.

Respects,

Nomad