New Artist ( kinda new tracks )

Hello all , im new to this forum , it looks great and id like to spend some more time in here :)

Im from Denmark and have been producin for some years now under the name of Rishi.

Would be glad if u would take a listen to the 2 tracks on this site , and maybe throw in some pointers or other comments :D

http://www.virus-tekk.dk/

Hey mate, I remember you from AcidPlanet :) Nice site you got going there.

About your studio... Hmm, mac or PC, it depends on what you're more confortable working with, otherwise neither is really substantially faster than the other. A PC would be better simply because of more usability and easier upgradability. That's my opinion.

If you want the most power/performance I'd recommend getting an Athlon 64 processor, currently they are the leaders in performance due to 64-bit technology (same as a Mac G5) where as the Pentiums still are only 32-bit.

So did u take a listen :)

202408[/snapback]

Yeah I did. I had a listen to all 4 tracks

Break a Groove has a nice Bassline to it. I am not a fan of Out of melody lines, and find it quiet annoying with the out of melody synth at around 2.19. I think the track can get somewhere if you work on the rhythms.

96 Identical Twins is not at all my style of music, and I couldnt comment on it without sounding bad. I am not saying its a bad track, its just not my cup of tea. Sorry mate

Same goes for Spookey im affraid (Yes, I know, I am hard to please.)

Ok, now we got to the last track. I like that track somehow. It has a nice energy. There is a little annoying thing about it, that is when I expected a cool explosion, this annoying synth comes in (at around 4 minutes). More than this, I think this track can be really good if you work on it.

Over all, I think you are very tallented, but you dont seem to have decided what kind of sound you are into yet. Or you have, and you are into very many styles. Either is fine I guess. But for consistency, and Live purpose, I think you should devide them into diffrent "groups"

I hope I didnt hurt your feelings or anything. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and thanx for the great Reply :) Synogen and nemo :)

this helps me alot .

Not at all u hurt my feelings :)

Well u are dead on when u say , i move in many styles , Well coming from Classic piano to drums to producin hip hop i have taken a few stages of development .. And yes .. one of my great problems is to keep the style clean throughout a track .

Well for a bit of defence i can say that the last two tracks are around 1½ year old , and the first tracks were my first tryout of mastering ( mostly kick and bass,beat ) ..so there was not so much thought put in the tracks .

Having Burned down my motherboard i lost ALL of my projects , so i have started from clean ... and i must say i believe i am able to keep one style :)

.. well ill make a post when i upload some new stuff , and maybe u would take a listen again . :D