Liquid Synth Line

Maden

My favorite sensation in the whole trance goa music is the fluidity off the sound used in the track, and especially when this fluid side is given by a synthétic line ... my quest since i know thing kind off music is to find some liquid feeling, fluidity feeling in the synth line ... electric universe know how to make it with a perfect linearity and evolution but that miss magical side.

My question is simply where i can listen, in which track, a liquid line in wich you can imagine you are being in some water ore some fresh soda and swimming.

The line have to host linearity, liquidity, sunny, and smily ... my perfect description off what i am talking about is the line used is the end off the track : bodh gaya - shono der weltanbaum (wich i absolutly have to find the original album).

The best line off 2004 for me is the one used in PHI - Henro , at the second part off the track , one off the best track this year for :)

i hope to be clear in my word :)

any advice welcome ... boom