Crosslink CD coming soon

The Crosslink CD were supposed to be released last week but due to some priniting problems we had to delay it until next month. The cd is great and we hope that you can wait a little bit longer.

if you have any questions about the release I will answere them here.

The tracklist:

CD1:

1. Son Kite - "Reewo"

2. Ticon - "Electricity"

3. Tegma - "Werewolf"

4. P-Woland - "The lovely wife"

5. Llopis - "Centrafuge"

6. Beat Bizarre - "Out loud"

7. Fabel - "The Bear"

8. Reefer Decree - "Curved Air"

CD2:

1. Son Kite "Reewo" - Llopis Remix

2. Ticon "Electricity" - Fabel Remix

3. Tegma "Werewolf" - Beat Bizarre Remix

4. P-Woland "The lovely wife" - Reefer Decree Remix

5. Llopis "Centrafuge" - Son Kite Remix

6. Beat Bizarre "Out loud" - Tegma Remix

7. Fabel "The Bear" - Ticon Remix

8. Reefer Decree "Curved Air" - P-Woland Remix

Seb - on behalf of DIGITAL structures and iboga records

Guest Setsuko

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!

man i'm so happy , this will be the cd of the year ... i am so glad that Curved air will be released in cd ... thanx Seb :-) you made my day ...

and ofcourse Electricity and Werewolf ... man i'm realy looking forward to hear this masterpiece...

the others i don't know ye and realy wonder how the remixes will sound .... oe la la :-)

i'm sure nothing else that comes out this year will hold a candle to it.

Digital Structures + Iboga = a league of their own. you couldn't ask for anything more.

well, maybe you could ask for one more thing: a lurifax rxm of a son kite track (and vice versa), but that might be pushing your luck;)

some answeres:

I think that this cd have a lot of different sounds and for me that means that it will last longer ... I hope that you will get something out of it in many many listenings.

The release party in Can Cun was a killer bomb hit trance party on the beach ... do I need to tell you more?

The tracks on the first CD have or will be released on 12"s. The second CD (the one with the remixes) will ge released on LP (doubble 12").

Hope you will like it ...

Seb

Guest Setsuko

no further comments ;-) everything perfectly smooth

oh maybe one more , are there any plans for a Filur album ??? because i realy realy like that housy touch :-)

any release on Vsual ?

Have changed the name of my trance/house project .... new name is Cooler. I am in the middle of an album that will be released on Kamaflage in the end of this year.

Filur will be more rock n' roll trance (like the Timesteps) in the future ... maybe an album somewhere ... you will notice.

Will not release anything with Filur or Cooler on VSUAL .... I will release with my progghouse project that I have together with Marcus there.

More questions are welcomed!

Seb

Hi Seb!

In my eyes, Timesteps and Liquid Shuffle are two of the biggest bombs of the year, but they are not nearly as housy as the Filur tracks you have done for Dragonfly/Kamoflage. They are just huge psychedelic outdoor dance floor tunes. So I'm happy to see that Filur has become a separate project of its own. My question of course is: Are you planning to do a Filur live set? If you did a Filur live set with Peter Didjital and your Son Kite live with Marcus, that would be a dream from the organizer's perspective: two killer rockin' lives and two killer smooth dj's, one night one morning, all in one package!

My other question is: with three quality record labels (baluns, digital structures, vsual) and over six quality projects (son kite, trimatic, filur, ooze, cooler, qlap, and more..), do you sleep? How do you find time!?

take care,

--russ

Guest Setsuko

should pollywick realy be on this topic ??

sorry man , couldn't resist to post something ;-)

another question for Sebastian .. are you realy involved in Qlap... because in the sleeve of Pieces Increase I don't see your name nor Marcus' and the Ticon team ... and in the sleeve from Footprints there are no names at all ...

Guest Zaraknon

Yeah, I'd like to know that too. Who is Qlap?

And also, who is Fabel (I know it's Emok but who else?) ?

Please enlighten me too :)

Guest Mescalinium

qlap = son kite + ticon = marcus + seb + filip + frederik

fabel = emok + anyone else in the iboga studio at the time (an ongoing and constantly changing collaboration in other words)

(if i'm not mistaken)

Guest Setsuko

are you sure Mescallinium , first i thought that was true but in the sleeve from Pieces Increase it says Qlap = Nils , karl-Jonas , Arnold and Carl ...

...and don't know these guys at all ...

First of all a message to pollywick ... this site is for sure a site where the active members enjoy trance music ... but it's not a place where you aren't allowed to talk about the things that you're interested in or that you feel is important to you in any way. If you want ruels on what is allowed and what isn't (when you aren't hurting other people) i'm out of here .....

Russ! I also think it was a good step to seperate Filur and Cooler ... people would for sure have got really confused about the music varity (and that is sadly something that makes tooo many electronic music listeners quite narrow minded).

There is already a Filur live on the way .... me and Peter (Dijital will play together).

I'm working most of the time .... I have a very understanding girlfriend and I'm drinking toooooo much coffey :)

Qlap ..... you shouldn't trust everything in the covers ... do you actually believe in the story about Qlap that we wrote in Pieces Increas? Qlap is Son Kite vs Ticon.

Fabel? Mescalinium gave you the answere!!

sleep well ...

ps. nice to meet you Mescalinium .... even though I was sure that you were from europe!

Seb

First of all a message to pollywick ... this site is for sure a site where the active members enjoy trance music ... but it's not a place where you aren't allowed to talk about the things that you're interested in or that you feel is important to you in any way. If you want ruels on what is allowed and what isn't (when you aren't hurting other people) i'm out of here .....

Russ! I also think it was a good step to seperate Filur and Cooler ... people would for sure have got really confused about the music varity (and that is sadly something that makes tooo many electronic music listeners quite narrow minded).

There is already a Filur live on the way .... me and Peter (Dijital will play together).

I'm working most of the time .... I have a very understanding girlfriend and I'm drinking toooooo much coffey :)

Qlap ..... you shouldn't trust everything in the covers ... do you actually believe in the story about Qlap that we wrote in Pieces Increas? Qlap is Son Kite vs Ticon.

Fabel? Mescalinium gave you the answere!!

sleep well ...

ps. nice to meet you Mescalinium .... even though I was sure that you were from europe!

Seb

Guest Setsuko

yeah , i knew it but i was confused .. he he

btw Seb , are there any plans that you come to belgium for a live performance here in belgium because i'm realy looking forward to dance on some live digital structures tunes .. any confirmations yet ?