delay effect ?

Hi there. Delay is always important imo (Some might say its not, and its just my opinion). I would say, if you have a lot of synths, then yes, it would make sense to buy a hardware effects processor. I dont know much about the one that you want to buy, and I would have to know what kind of stuff is in your studio before I make any suggestions to you. :)

Thanks

i have :

hardware midi sequencer yamaha

digital mixer behringer ddx3216

monitor yamaha msp5

waldorf micro Q

and a virus B (but i want to change it for a nord rack 2 maybe, it is why i want to buy an effect cause no effect on nord lead)

and sound forge on PC

Thanks

i have :

hardware midi sequencer yamaha

digital mixer behringer ddx3216

monitor yamaha msp5

waldorf micro Q

and a virus B (but i want to change it for a nord rack 2 maybe, it is why i want to buy an effect cause no effect on nord lead)

and sound forge on PC

200037[/snapback]

Well, I would suggest to buy a hardware effects processor then.

As I said, I dont know much about the TC Electronics one, but in my experience everything that has the name TC Electronics is good. All of my mates swear on it. But you might want a second opinion on that one.

I can ask a mate of mine that has one (I think), but that has to wait until end of next week, as he is in SouthAmerica at the moment on vacation.