we need a chatroom on this site :-)

asian_bud_nation

i know the ppl who run this site put a lot of effort in to it...and seriously, since i joined last month this site has helped me in all kinds of ways...truly a blessing to have a site like this online..

what would be cool, and im sure ppl suggested this before, and im sure u ppl here at the site have thought of it...is a chatroom...yeah..the board works wonders, but im just thinking for ppl that are online a lot and who just wanna talk about wutevers, it would be awsome to have a little simple chatroom..

i know goa.ch has one, and although theres maybe only a max of 10 ppl in there at a time, its a great way to actually get to know some of the people behind the posts and to get some immediate feedback or topics going..

dont know, just an idea...

either way, more than happy with psynews the way it is now :)

peace!!

I follow the idea off asian bud fondation, it could be great ... i would like to speak with psynews member accross a chatroom, ... anyway, thanx for the effort ever done for this great forum .. really nice place :) .

support ...