Psynews Goa-Trance Contest.

well, the first thing Mars is thinking about is putting psynews back up... and well, if you have any good songs you think that would fit on a new school goa compilation... Send me a pee-m (a personal message via this forum) ;) Because I and mars have started our own label concentrating on the more melodic/morning side of trance ;)

and a contest is a good idea of course, but the chances of releasing it again are very small... (maybe you know what happened with the second contest)

well, the first thing Mars is thinking about is putting psynews back up... and well, if you have any good songs you think that would fit on a new school goa compilation... Send me a pee-m (a personal message via this forum) ;) Because I and mars have started our own label concentrating on the more melodic/morning side of trance ;)

and a contest is a good idea of course, but the chances of releasing it again are very small... (maybe you know what happened with the second contest)

197093[/snapback]

good news than mate .

I hope we can talk soon. :)