Artha's Going To The Next Contest

Guest Artha (Poland)

Hello :)

If You Are the one listener of my tracks You'll know what I present on this 3rd contest. Of course good and fast track with melodic lines and filtering 303 :) At the moment I have 2 tracks to put on the contest,bu I still don't know which of them will be better. Hmmm... I have answer! I will make a third track , hihihi... We have time to end of contest,so....easy. Who may be the winner that be the winner :) I love melodic goa-trance,that's why my tracks are melodic.Ok! Wait for my track and You'll enjoy! I promise You! Good bye! Greetings for artists from previous winning two contests. Bom Shankar!

its fun some people still love goa-trance !! It would be good with an old school revolution in these dark times.. Good Luck !!

That's a fact MAOi... vintage goa still shakes me like hell...ehehe... we are 2 that think this way...

Peace

Nuxx

That's a fact MAOi... vintage goa still shakes me like hell...ehehe... we are 2 that think this way...

Peace

Nuxx

• 11 months later...

Oldschool Goa is still shaking the Universe... psy-tech is nothing in front of it!

Keep Go-a-ing U men :]

Peace