GMS interview - any questions

Guest Avogaden

Did bansi enjoy playing at celebra brasil 2, and mega-ohm parties in Rio de Janeiro??

Is the next cd going to new directions or it's going to keep the classical GMS sound??

Do they have plans on recording with another artists?? If so, who are them?

"What are your feelings on bonsai trees?"

"Have you ever had a homosexual sexual encounter?"

"What is your Visa card #?"

"How old was your great-great-great grandfather when he died?"

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

"Were you annoyed by these questions, or did you find them fun?"

Guest Psylent Knight

How come you guys didn't come down to Melbourne when you came to Australia earlier this year for the Summer Dreaming Festival in Sydney?

Do you guys have any plans on coming to Melbourne, or can you be tempted to come??

Guest Dr Hoffman

How long does it take for you do make a track?

Have you written more than 3 tracks?

What are you're plans for 4/20?

Guest beuh-air

YOU HAVE TO ASK THEM WhaT IS THE SANYASI ....???

somebody told me that it was a spiritual sect , and tip world and spirit zone are part of it , as gms... they do spiritual rituals with the energies ...

it's a really really interesting question..

not sure they will answer ...but , you should try !!!

please

Guest [tom jaimz]

Beuh-Air, you're talking about the Sannyasins. It's not so much religious as it is a way of living, started by the guru Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, also known as Osho, in the north of India. You can find more about this at http://www.sannyas.net, or just by searching Google for Sannyasin or Osho. Basically it's all about being all that you can be, and being completly at ease with yourself and completely happy. Free love is very popular with Sannyasins. It was kinda trendy with Amercian yuppies in the late 80s / early 90s to become a Sannyasin and give all their money to Osho.

Many people have.. less than impressed views of the Sannyasin culture. I suggest you research both sides of the story if you want the whole picture.

Guest Full Lotus

Sanayasi is a male religious person, who follows a certain religious path. A sanyasin is the female form. It is not the preserve of Osho and his merry gang, but is a sanskrit word. Sanyasis have existed in India for thousands of years before Osho/Rajneesh

Guest Clive Frog

Can you ask Bansi if he liked the mix I gave him in trade for his Zak & Kracht (Scrotem & Power) CD , the mix is called "@!#$ the DAT" I gave it to him at Summer Dreaming in Australia in January of this year.

Enjoy your interview, Bansi is a great guy.

Thanks

Guest beuh-air

every guy from gms are great , they are very open minded , and they are truely lovely people..

last saturday i saw poli (riktam ' s brother ) , he's such a nice guy

and their music kick ass

:)

bom

Guest Alien

Could you ask Bansi why he gave the ZOO gig in Cape Town a miss and other times to SA?. (We miss you maddly.)

What is the message from God?

Who has graduated from the Tri-Ball University?

Do you hold a Science degree?

Why live in Ibiza?

Guest shift

yeah - why didn't Bansi pitch for the gig in cape town this year? - he let a lot of excited people down!

i heard that he just missed his flight last minute - but why?

please clear this up for us

thanx

Guest Xoltan

Suggestions:

- Have you found with your staying at Ibiza all you wanted to?

- Why not to make a gig for the country where Ibiza belongs? :DDD

- What do you remember of your first meeting with Raja Ram, at Goa, and what it has given to you ?

Regards, mate.

Guest sudh1r

will you EVER come to Spain? Will you sellout? i mean will you sign a deal with for example SONY and make videoclips and stuff for money? and forget about the true fans? and quit the underground?

bom shankar