Weird Earth Web Site

Guest Mike D

This is to all of the amateur produces. My mates and I are starting a web site abou tJanuary next year based aorund eventually opening a small label called Weird Earth Records. It is to promote alls tyle of tekno/trance/chillout, but only amateur artists, through compilations. On the site I am looking for people willing to chuck up 1-2 minute samples of their music. I want the site to be user friendly so a max of two songs per person, and you can send them from about end of november on, kinda depeniding on when I get my cable internet installed hehe.

The label won't be up and running at least until end of 2003 if we are very lucky, but we want to use the site to promote lots of unknown artists and dj's. There are no competitions, as I do not believe music is a competitive thing, but there will be a chance to have songs or albums reviewd, and maybe if you are interested in contributing to my online trance and chill mixes. I'm a huge fan of every style from minimal to ambient to club to drum n bass type stuff and look forward to working with people in promoting their music to the world.

So anyone interested can email me at:

earth_on_acid@yahoo.com

Thanx,

mike D :-)