full size covers found here

Guest blink

greeting programs!

the following site: http://organicparadox.com/01psynews-covers/

contains larger sized images for covers; 6,8,17,24,25,27,26,29,35 (done by me)

please ignore the fonts as they were put there to give an idea of what the finished image could look like. i am extremely anxious to get feedback for my image "blink-demention-010.jpg", as it is my latest attempt............

i am also offering free space on my site for any other artists out there to place their images in full size, so that their art isn't limited to any constraints. if interested, just send the image to blink@organicparadox.com, along with your name and i will post it post haste;)

peace to you all,

blink

Guest AgalactiA

MAte -

I really liked file number 008. But u should make the Name PART of the image and not just stick it over like it's another layer or something.

I would like to see those implemented names inside the image images.

Philip

Guest blink

thanks for the compliment and critique. normally i would go all out on the graphics, but being pressed for time, i just wanted to get the 'concept' of the image out there. you are right though, the fonts are just layered ontop. if its chosen, i'll integrate the fontography into the image.

what do you think of:

http://organicparadox.com/01psynews-covers...mention-010.jpg

blink

Guest wouter

No offense but I think it's not really fair to submit 10 covers while most of the other contestants made just one. This way you have much more chance of winning over the other artists.

Make up your mind, pick your own personal favorite and finish it instead of submitting 10 half-finished pieces.

I like image 9 BTW

Guest blink

wouter,

i respect your opinion, but i simply have more art than most people. its what i do, and there were never any restrictions on the amount of submissions accepted. i'm just working within the bounds of the forum. besides, what's to stop other people from submitting their art? if i'm not chosen that just means my art sucks ten times worse than everyone else not chosen! (what a humbling thought;)

blink