Feedback.... And my Top 10

Guest CompleXz

Hi

Just wanted to know if anyone has checked out my track?

http://206.167.78.76/psynews/contest02/Com...lli_Caveman.mp3

Anyway it would be nice to get some feedback.

Heres my Top 10

01 DJ Palle Guardian Of Forever

02 Moai Chimera

03 Chimeric Screw Dat Clown

04 Chiron Ice Age

05 PortaMento Purple Liquid

06 Amygdala Synaptic Misfire (NASA Rmx)

07 Imperial Project Energy Gate

08 LJB Fly In The Black Sky

09 Kaae Overkill

10 Side Effect Copycat

Thanks for readin it!.

CompleXz

Guest Mike Indidginus

Hi Complexz,

I just spotted a couple of typos in your list. Here's the corrected version:

01 Automata Superstring

02 Ectopile Stereo Nasty

03 Indidginus Old Man Barramundi

04 Automata Superstring

05 Ectopile Stereo Nasty

06 Indidginus Old Man Barramundi

07 Automata Superstring

08 Ectopile Stereo Nasty

09 Indidginus Old Man Barramundi

10 George Michael Careless Whisper

Please be more careful next time ;)

Guest Dexium

CompleXz, your track rocks - i love it. Great sounds, great melodies, great production... Very moody and energetic. It would probably make it to my 10 ten if i could be bothered doing one :D

Guest Amitabha

Hey CompleXz !! Great old school goa-trance track!!! however,

that high pitched melody didn't please me that much, but hey

i LOVED The ambience in the break!! Amazing!!!

overall good producing!! one can hear you've been working

hard with this one!!

Your friend,

/Amitabha

Guest CompleXz

To Mike Indidginus

You have a very sick sick mind!...

What kind of top ten is that?..oh yeah so you like gay men on your Top Ten huh..? ;)

Please be more careful yourself next time!.

Ps

I think you forgot - The Village People - YMCA!!

Guest penny

I think the best track is definitely by NEOHELIX. I don't even really listen to this genre of music but the NEOHELIX has changed my mind. I have never heard anythin as incredible as what the NEOHELIX has produced.He is the king of music. I think NEOHELIX has the potential to go all the way with his music career. NEOHELIX will be the next Darude. NEOHELIX's music will definetely be heard in car commericals in the future. NEOHELIX not only deserves FIRST place but also a MUSIC CONTRACT wit a BIG COMPANY. Vote for NEOHELIX! He's the king! LOVE YOU! NEO! even if u do hate me and I don't think this violates my restrainin order u have on me for stalkin!

Guest corinne

I would have to agree with penny that neohelix is definitely my favorite track. I downloaded it to see what I thought and I could just keep listening to it over and over again without gettin sick of it. It has some of the best beats I ever heard and the song flows together so smoothly. I have great respect for that kind of talent and if I was goin to have a top ten list neohelix would definitely be my number 1 song. I wouldn't mind hearing more of his works. Keep up the good work!!

Guest NeoHeliX

hey, thanks ladies, im glad you two think highly of my music. and wait until you people hear "Approaching A Black Hole" it puts the meaning of psy in psytrance. i never thought that my music was that great until one person put inspiration in my blood. she inspired me to keep making music and after a few years (starting music on MTV Music Generator) i have improved my music on more complex and sophisticated systems like korg, roland, cakewalk, sonar, and acid. thanks baby for making me go all the way...as long as you are in my life, im sure i can go all the way!!! i love you so much. oh yea and my top three are "Unreal," "Vampires," and of course, "A PsyTrance Nation."

later,

peace NeOHeliX