Pantro=genius!!!!

Guest Zaraknon

Hey pantro,

Just want to say that I really dig your style, your track in the previous contest, Lunarix, is one of the most psychedelic tracks I've heard in all my life!! It has become one of my all-time favourites, really, and your new one (Famshi) is also great, again very trippy and these piano parts sound so damn beautiful....I love that specific atmosphere in your tracks, I can't find the words to describe it but I'm sure you know what I mean, hehe :)

I have one request for you: please make some more stuff in this style and try to get it released! It RULES!! Lunarix RULES!!! and Famshi is very good too, as I said, hehehe...keep up the good work man :)

BOMM!

Guest kreth

hi pantro... ive already listen to your track.. i liked.. maybe we can work together.. we as full on style.. and you on the atmosferic parts.. let me know..

Guest Zaraknon

pantro, I have some questions to add: DID you make tracks other than those two or, if not, are you working on them? The ID3-Tag of Lunarix says: Album: Sindrome Strobo and the one of Famshi says Album: Family Shiva. So, are these albums or one of them planned for the future? I d-loaded a track of yours called 'Funji Sister' from a mexican site and it seems to be some kind of pre-version of 'Famshi' as the piano melodies are identical in both. There's also an ambient track of yours on this site that doesn't download for whatever stupid reason. Would love to hear that one as well....

Guest pantro

well, i havent been working on this a lot, its my very best hobbie but I dont own too many tracks, mainly cuz the school... I remember of that lunarix track, and that sindrome strobo album never really existed, but in that moment I was dreaming of and i made only 3 tracks.....

.I also have 1 first album wich i home manufactured called "pantroro" that contains my first 10 songs, but it doesnt deserve even to mention, they r all just some extremly bad (worst) produced repetitive trys....

about the family shiva album, is what im dreaming on now, so maybe famshi is its first song...

Yes, the 'Funji Sister' is a preversion and that ambient melody is the very first preversion of the same song ; )- i dont really know why u couldnt get it, cuz i dont even remember that site address (if u still have it...it would be nice to know it back plz)

besides that i own just a bunch of unfinished proyect tracks, one in cooperation with fafro from the contest but i lost any contact with him so it never get finished to enter this contest.

Hey man, i will look forwrd to let u know of any new track that comes next, to hear ur opinion.