Plz listen our tracks and gave opinions!

Guest Kreth

Hi there al psy crowd of psynews.org, it is my pleasure that our track "Krethomanics - La ultima y nos vamos" is participating on the contest, we are from mexico and the track has some tipical mexican samples hehe.. so your opinions are very important to us, cause is a way to keep going and do better music.. the track is make for you guys!.. so again plz post opinions for better quality tracks, from mexico city "Krethomaniacs"

Guest Stamper

Hm ...

the first mexican sample ruined it for me ... I think I could get used to the other samples, because they are short, and don't slow the track down ...

+ the break at 5.14 ... I didn't like that one ... sorry ...

the rest of the track i liked , it feels right (sorry if I'm not so precise here about why i liked it, but this isn't the point of this post ...), nice sounds ...

I also think the track depends to much on the samples ... on the whole it misses something ...

just my opinion ... use it as you please ...

I must say I respect very much that you try to give your songs a mexican touch, and I'm curious about what other people think of it ...

Guest pantro

yeah....im mexican and it feels nice...

hey pal...i liked a lot ur track, just want to say that it sounds promising... i must agree with mr stamper about that first sample, i think its a bit large;hey but just a second,i think it sounds good considering that it may be ur style and then anyone could get used to it....nice work dude, the overall track sounds great to me, with a hard bass and an activate morlak or an alien project minimal touch.

would love to give a listen to other tracks u made if there is any chance...

y que viva el raton miguelito....

btw...i also made a track and its in the contest

would love to read a feedback....

pesito@yahoo.com

Guest pantro

hi kreth...my mail has problems with the outgoing server, so here is the answer....

mi track is called pantro - famshi

La idea fue experimentar.

Para los momentos mas sicodelicos,

Originalmente con el fin de bajarle el pitch y jugar con el.

hope u like it

by the way... where r u located?

Guest kreth

Hi pantro.. doesnt matter... tonight i will listen your track,

la idea del pitch es muy buena nosotros tambien aplicamos eso despues del break por ahi del min 5.10

i am located on the city.. DF..

if you want to contact me

icq 422988658

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NeoHeliX

What up! I Have heard comments on everyone's tracksexcept mine...If someone would please listen to NEOHELIX - "A PsyTrance Nation" and give me some feedback: neohelix0@hotmail.com. thank you guys so much. If i don't make the cut for this contest, i will definately make a comeback in the next contest with my current project "Approaching A Black Hole." Will someone please listen to "A PsyTrance Nation????"

thanks, later peeps