Best minimal tracks...

Guest lumpi

I haven't heard all of them yet, but here are my favorites so far:

Metronome - Skevrolet Cabriolet

Cujorius One - Stereo Noise

Ectopile - Stereo Nasty

Any other minimal tracks to recommend?

Guest Mike Indidginus

I liked your track Protex :) I didn't manage to download all of it though :( My connection really is bad. I hear people talking about downloading 1 track a minute! I haven't got a hope of that! I'm lucky to get 1 full track at all! Still, like I say, from what I heard it sounds very good :) Well done :)

Right, I'm supposed to be abstaining from this forum, so I'd best get back to it. I just wanted to give credit where it's due ;) Take it easy...

Guest Mike Indidginus

I liked your track Protex :) I didn't manage to download all of it though :( My connection really is bad. I hear people talking about downloading 1 track a minute! I haven't got a hope of that! I'm lucky to get 1 full track at all! Still, like I say, from what I heard it sounds very good :) Well done :)

Right, I'm supposed to be abstaining from this forum, so I'd best get back to it. I just wanted to give credit where it's due ;) Take it easy...

Guest Mike Indidginus

Guest Mike Indidginus

Uh? Sorry about that... I've been taking lessons from Bomble ;) Still, at least 3 posts gets my point across! It also makes up for my lack of posts over the last few weeks too ;) Adios muchachos, and enjoy your Sunday :)

Guest Afghanfan

Denial is the first sign of addiction Mike. Don't deny the forum. Come back to us, Your planet needs you!!!

Oh, which of your trax have didge sounds?? I'll be honest, I'm a bit of a pirate, and getting your stuff on AG is near impossible - any recommendations. I promise that when I'm a super rich millionaire teacher living in India I'll purchase all your releases. Promise ;-)

Peace in and happy abstinance

Guest Mike Indidginus

Hi Afghanfan,

If you want, drop me a line at the above address and I'll send you what I've got... (except for the tracks I'm working on at present)