dj michael paul and pixie

Guest psyfi

no ofense, guys but your track is not at all psy, let alone goa.

i'm niot saying it is bad but it just doesn't fit in this contest. sounds more like happy hardcore or dream trance or something.

what do others (or the artists) think about that?

Guest etherdesign

Well.. it's not psy, but it certainly fits better than Terry's track, which is noisy IDM.. What's going on here?

Guest Dj Michael Paul

i know its not psy. I just found out about this style about 2 weeks ago and i said eh what the hell... y not. I have a song, it wouldnt hurt.

Guest Dj Michael Paul

i know its not psy. I just found out about this style about 2 weeks ago and i said eh what the hell... y not. I have a song, it wouldnt hurt.

Guest Dj Michael Paul

and if it had to be classified it would be progressive vocal trance, with sort of a dreammy quality to it. I know its sort of cheesy, but her, i used a yamaha DJX and im 15

Guest Elysium Project

Even if it's nothing to do with the style of this competition and sound a bit "homemade" you have a talent that I suggest you continue to develope. You are only 15 so you got all te tie in the world.... I suggest that you do what you want to do and don't listen to people that tell you that your music is the wrong kind of music... make the kind of you like :-) Good luck.

Guest psyfi

if you were referring to me ep, i wasn't saying it's the wrong style , i was just saying it's the wrong style for this contest.

and i also think that you (michale paul that is) got some talent, in fact the track sounded quite well crafted to me!! (although i don't like this kinda music that much..)

keep it up!!

arghhhh, i hurt my finger and it is f.ucking hard to write...

Guest PROSECT

the track i working on will be a litlle bit different, something cosmic with break-beat groove on 120 bpm and some guitars also... working on it for a month... hope to finsish it soon, don't have much time for music now...

Guest PROSECT

the track i working on will be a litlle bit different, something cosmic with break-beat groove on 120 bpm and some guitars also... working on it for a month... hope to finsish it soon, don't have much time for music now...

Guest PROSECT

the track i working on will be a litlle bit different, something cosmic with break-beat groove on 120 bpm and some guitars also... working on it for a month... hope to finish it soon, don't have much time for music now...