mexico in june

Guest eskimo

hi

I'm travelling to mexico in june and I was wondering if anyone could give me some info about parties or festivals going on in mexico at that time...

any info is very welcome

thanks

koen

your going to mexico city?? check this site,,, www.maia.com.mx

anyway, infected mush is coming to monterrey on may 21 and i think that a day before theyll be in mexico city,,, i dont recall well but theres a big big big rave includin raja ram hallucinogen eskimo gms 1200 mics and many more on the last days of may, it will last 3 days and it costs about 50 usd,, thats all i know,, and in case you come to monterrey, the site that have all the info is www.planetdex.com,, bye

Guest perro andaluz

Check these out:

www.maia.com.mx

www.kinetik.tv

www.soundsofearth.net

www.revealterno.com

www.alogeno.net

Guest eskimo

thanks for all these info's already guys

but seems like all the good stuff is in April and May while I will be there in June!!! oh god, nothing decent on in June? :)

Guest lazizberer

i am in mexico i had spend one month every 15 day there is festival

every week there is party in mexico city every full moon party in zipolite beach mexican people like trance music so much they can not stay one week with out paty don t worry

in zona rosa in mexico city all around insurgentes square you have some mexican people who sell trance record they stand on the steet and they sell reccord for 30 pesos they know everything about party

you can not miss them they look like trance people and you can lessen trance from far away

have a good trip laziz bordeaux

Guest eskimo

thanks a lot guys!!

looking forward.. I'm going to book my flight tickets one of these days so then I'll have more precise dates

cheerz

koen

Guest eskimo

okay

I'm in Mexico from June 3rd till June 21st

so if any of you know of some interesting parties --> shoot!!

Guest perro andaluz

Good news Mr. eskimo!!

There's a party in Merida, Yucatan (Bombay Beach, like 300kms from Cancun) on June 5th featuring James Monro vs Tegma, pretty interesting!!

Check www.psycun.com for more info. Have fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest carlos

i have news 4 u. atomic pulse and space tribe near tomexico city on 19 june.

visit sonikal.com