Burning Man

Hi guys. Having a beautiful days? I have a plan to join the festival of Burning Man this summer but, I do not have an enough information about it. So, please let me know about music, how to get there, whatever if you know something. And, also I'm looking for a friend who will go to there. Please contact me. I hope we could have a beautiful and cool days. Thank you!! Bye.

Guest stephanie

Masa, is that you from Japan? It's Stephanie, Maryannes friend from fuji 2000. If you remember, let me know. I am in america. Florida.

I miss Japan terribly!

www.burningman.com

The website has everything you need to know and also a lot of pictures from previous years.

I advise you to check out the pictures as you will see that it is not about music but more about art and freedom to do absolutely anything you want in the middle of the Nevada desert.

There will be many camps playing music and there is usually 1 or 2 large sound systems playing psytrance too. But that is only a sideshow when you consider the event as a whole.

If you go you will have an amazing experience totally unlike anything else in the world.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Cheroot

Burning Man is highly recommended. You will find great psytrance and lots more than you expected. Subscribe to their newsletter for regular updates.

There is also a hostel near Reno, Nevada where (mostly international) backpackers can get rides to the venue, which is in the middle of nowhere, you HAVE to have a ride.

Good luck, you'll have fun.

Guest sistahsol

Hi

I live here in CA. Try www.burningman.com. I went 3 years ago for the first time and its an adults playground but you need to be prepared so read the article first timers guide and u will have all u need.

Peace

Hope u make it...