Raving scene - mumbai

ive heard a lot about Karjat and lonavala Rave parties, but its stopped nowadays. so, can anyone tell me where rave parties are happening in or around mumbai?

Guest Dr. Cheroot

There was a Holi party in Karjat. And i keep hearing of more on the isratrance forum (see the India section).

I haven't seen many indians on this site......

• 4 weeks later...

The cops have been busting the parties lately so there are no more big parties. Maybe during the monsoons the parties will restart.

hey sam,

i think u know bout rave parties in mumbai,

please inform me about each n every occasion and il be very

thankfull to you,

bye and have a nice day :)

Guest psymon

Im an Indian too...

the raves are canned in Mumbai and is you know where pune is, they are pretty canned there too...

Infact, there was a party in Pune the previous saturday which was organised by the Cops themselves. It obviously got busted in a while but the cops were just keepin a check on whose coming and goin from the party...really really canned

whats up Sam... when did u start posting here.... Oh yeah, right, u have alot of free time on your hands nowadays... U know what i mean...

hey guys. wher u ppl in our pretty country?! any1 from Delhi? and more info on the cops party plz, never heard of anything like this before...ciao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest galaxyofacid

hey there .. well frm delhi here ... god the scene here is bad now days nothing much is happening here ... please keep posted whts happening and where ...