ELECTRONIC in DeLhI!!!

what looks to be an absolutely kik-ass party place is gonna fly in Delhi (Noida side tho) around April this year. Its a 4 floor club, with one of the largest dance floors in the country, if not all of Asia. The club, named 'elevate' is gonna play only electronic music with Talvin Singh as one of the Dj's (not 100% if he's in-house). If things fall where they should, The club's gonna serve drinks till an easy 4 am, with breakfast on the terrace at the break of DaWn- hehehehe!!! Annndddd.....its gonna b cheap. yes- yes- cheap drinks and cheap entry. Wont get into those details yet coz they'v still to be cleared up. sounds good eh!? was pretty excited myself when i heard- looks like a NiCe summer ahead...;)

oops, sorry about the Talvin Singh part. just confirmed and it seems like that that bit of information didnt come thru right. But they'll have international DJ's anyway tho, so i'll keep things posted as i find out more.

• 1 month later...
Guest SHIVMA

Hey Fiz,

Talvin.cmon.......man!! we need some psytrance hereeee...........get a life....and get of psynewsss!!

excuse me!!? R u just rude or ru just REALLY rude? Talvin is very good- i dont kno what kind of music youre listning to...besides...maybe u didnt get the 'other' DJ's part?? I posted that coz I was asked to spread the word as I kno sum ppl involved with it all...its simple- if u dont wanna be there- dont. But watch the way you speak please- if you were talking to sum1 who actually gave a damn- they might have been pissed off with your attitude. y'know in fact I know sum one who uses your Alias...whatever. besides the point. Hope 4 your sake u learn sum mannerz! Ta

u know actually- how many Shivma's could ther possibly be? If you r who I THINK u r... :)....smile- you just pissd me off!!

you WHO?!!! who huh? who do u think u r ?? u think you're very smart huh?!!!!!! well let me tell u sumthin'- I can b pissed with WHO I want WHEN I want and I wanna be pissed with U!!! and don't babydoll me...Mr. Mohammed Faisal...you are in deep trouble so don't try to sweet-talk your way out!