***Parties in South Europe***

Guest lilielly

Hey freaky freaggles!!!

I will start a journey through south Europe at the beginning of march from austria to las palmas. I want to enjoy some nice parties, but I don't know any dates, locations... or websites where I can get informations when and where the parties in Spain, France, Portugal and Canary Island are taking place.

So if you have hints for little or medium uncommercial parties LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

love&light

sunny greets

l. mahola :))

Guest RooMusH

BooM!

www.goatrance.de -> Amalesh' Goabase section!

www.hadra.net -> especially France, but also other countries!

Greetzzz,

Manu

Forget it !

Not in this time of the year, and for sure not south Europe... Sure you find some small Parties, but prob nothing special...

Try Portugal or wait for summer season in Germany, Amsterdam, Denmark, ...

If you are going to start in austria , switzerland is not far so check out www.interzone.ch password to log in is "peace".

have fun!!

chris

If you are going to start in austria , switzerland is not far so check out www.interzone.ch password to log in is "peace".

have fun!!

chris

have fun!!

chris

Guest deLirium

like noticed above check www.goabase.de (a section from www.goatrance.de)

also check goa.ch

Have fun travelling through europe, in switzerland are really many great partys....zürich is a great and tolerant city, but very expensive. I hope you saved some money for the trip.

The "time" is not the best, thats true, a little bit later and there will be sure more OpenAir festivals, which are the best...

Guest chillin

Hi all :)))

the time is not exactly the best , people are right :) in summer euro-trip may be more lucky and funny :)

if going to Czech republic , try this: www.psytrance.cz

enjoy life !

Guest chillin

the time is not exactly the best , people are right :) in summer euro-trip may be more lucky and funny :)

enjoy life !

Guest chillin

enjoy life !

Guest chillin

enjoy life !

• 3 weeks later...

Switzerland is where it goes down- partying mountain goat style on alpine summits! the outdoor scene kicks of in april- will be glad to show you around

peace- danny

Guest lili elly

Hey there!!!

First of all, a lot of thanx for your replies!!

Meanwhile I got a few informations and I can tell you, the time isn't so bad as it seems :)

We put off our journey to the end of march, and behold, there will be open air parties taking place in spain and portugal :))))

Especially in Portugal, in April there are Silicon Sound, Logic Bomb, Infected M., Zorba ... and so on....

I love switzerland very much, but we decided to visit the country when we come back from the south..

We want to get as fast as possible in a southward direction ;)

Winter is enough to go round, and we are looking foreward to abridge the cold and dark season!!

**********In this spirit**********

**enjoy music enjoy life enjoy love**

:)

Guest lili elly

Hey there!!!

Meanwhile I got a few informations and I can tell you, the time isn't so bad as it seems :)

We put off our journey to the end of march, and behold, there will be open air parties taking place in spain and portugal :))))

Especially in Portugal, in April there are Silicon Sound, Logic Bomb, Infected M., Zorba ... and so on....

I love switzerland very much, but we decided to visit the country when we come back from the south..

Winter is enough to go round, and we are looking foreward to abridge the cold and dark season!!

Guest lili elly

Hey there!!!

Guest lili elly

Hey there!!!

Guest lili elly

Hey there!!!