back to Goa after 3 years!!

Guest Juddlin

hello, I'm new to this site so please be gentle!! :)

I'm taking my lovely fella to Goa on the spur of the moment after christmas come down. I haven't been for 3 years and wondered if anyone had any news of anything happening there. I have read that the parties have been shut down, which is a shame because I was hoping that the Bamboo Forest would be housing some night to remember!

I have some very fond (and not so fond - thats another story!) memories from Goa and hope to get loads more, I would appriecate any info of some places to go and people to meet.

We are setting of in February for a month - if anyone is around at that time say 'hello'!!

Take Care

Juddlin :)

Guest Kantara

Hey Juddlin,

My girlfriend and I are going to India during the month February ( like you).

First we're exploring the nort ( Delhi, Agra, Rajastan ...) and then will come to the south to have a nice chill and maybe a nice psyparty ( but no commercial big thing).

Perhaps we can meet you over there somewhere? I have a few tips from woow11 ( psyforum in belgium). He suggests the OHM beach in Gokarna where you can find some parties. And he also mentioned hampi , the battlefields of gods. Sounds nice, but it's already a few years that he has been there.

If you want you can always contact me : vandemoortele.tom@pandora.be.

greetz a

• 5 weeks later...

Hey both of you.......Juddlin the Goa underground scenes are definetely still on and "full on".....am frm down south in India, Bangalore and will be leaving to Goa to be there on the 2nd.......you guys can definately check out all the three places...Goa,Gokharna (which are on the same coastal line and a few hours away frm each other) and Hampi later, it's an exotic get-away....ruins of an ancient glorious civilization........sculptures of gods and godesses all around......magical!

Have a great new years.........goodluck n godbless