any psy in NZ?

hi!

im moving to NZ next year from australia... can anyone tell me what goes on down there...

i cant live with out good music...or with out beautiful people!

molly

• 4 weeks later...
Guest psyfraggle

hi molly :)

iv been in new zealand for almost a year now... the psy trance scene here is still in its birth stages... there are parties (indoor) in auckland roughyl every 6 weeks... Outdoor usually happens only in the summer, usually in the south island....

I have been to Oz and u guys have sum amazin doofs there... be prepared to be one of the few GOAfraggles here :|

lets hook up its ncie to meet like minded people... drop me a line :)

lite n luck!

hello!!

thanks for the reply :)

thanks for the info, its a shame about the lack of psy, but i knew i would at least find some like minded people.

Im moving to the westcoast of the sth island..a place called Greymouth, but will also be doing some travelling.

where are u in Nz?

where did u go in Oz?

im in perth, western australia. Theres is some great stuff happening here at the moment. summer is coming!! yay!.....the last couple of doofs, we've been dancing in the rain, so we are all much excited!!

keep in touch

Give me an email: mollyorange@yahoo.com.au

molly

hello!!

thanks for the info, its a shame about the lack of psy, but i knew i would at least find some like minded people.

Im moving to the westcoast of the sth island..a place called Greymouth, but will also be doing some travelling.

where are u in Nz?

where did u go in Oz?

im in perth, western australia. Theres is some great stuff happening here at the moment. summer is coming!! yay!.....the last couple of doofs, we've been dancing in the rain, so we are all much excited!!

keep in touch

molly

hello!!

where are u in Nz?

where did u go in Oz?

keep in touch

molly

hello!!

where are u in Nz?

where did u go in Oz?

keep in touch

molly

• 1 month later...

Molly

Yes, there is psy in NZ! We are developing a very tasty dance vib in bothy islands. The Fulom crould are laying it on in the Wellington area with Alien Nation and Cirqularstudios among others putting both indoor and outdoor raves in the south island.

ALIEN NATION is putting on a two day psy party on 6th ~7th Feb which will be totaly off the hook if past events are anything to go by.

Warwick

Molly

Yes, there is psy in NZ! We are developing a very tasty dance vib in bothy islands. The Fulom crould are laying it on in the Wellington area with Alien Nation and Cirqularstudios among others putting both indoor and outdoor raves in the south island.

ALIEN NATION is putting on a two day psy party on 6th ~7th Feb which will be totaly off the hook if past events are anything to go by.

Warwick