London Calling!!

Guest BeAstiBoy

Yea i be in London from Sep 13 to the 21 st . PLease anyone can point me to any good week day psy parties in london and psy parties during those weekends. Where should i go for some psychedelic shopping ?? Thanks .

Guest dam10n

heheheayyyy!

alright psy shopping easy let's go:

- Allow about half a day for Camden, really sweet, try and go on a Wednesday when the market's fully up n' running (Sundays it's just too busy). Market has heapsa stalls that'll sell you psy-tinged stuff. And you can buy magic mushrooms there too :)

You'll fint the Psychedelic Dream Temple there, recordstore downstairs and groovy laidback juicebar upstairs (small parties thurs & fri nights.) Plus, there's a wicked bar just next to there called Ming Ling, host to some of the finest waitresses i've ever seen in my life (@_@) happy hour from about three till five... (on drinks, not on waitresses)

- from Camden get on the bus / tube to Kentish town for Access All Areas, nice psy shop, used to be the hub of the London scene and a little more like a skills exchange / resources kinda thing

- if you're after just tunes, Sister Ray and SelectADisc in Soho always USED to be good, dunno bout now though

PARTIES

join up on www.psy-forum.co.uk and check 'em out

check www.accessallareas.org.uk

I think party wise there'll be some good stuff those weekends, i might have a few flyers knocking about but not sure offhand... them two sites should be able to sort you out.

Bum shanker and enjoy :)

Guest jackkkk sainsbury

13th:http://www.accessallareas.org/cgi-bin/whatsonflyer.pl?act=disp&line=1384

its gonna be nice squat party fun, be there

also

20th:http://www.accessallareas.org/cgi-bin/whatsonflyer.pl?act=disp&line=1433

Guest BeAstiBoy

thanks for the info guys,but there are several choices on Sat . I wonder which one is more psychedelic trance oriented ? Woul like to avoid hte clubby crowd .

Guest jackkkkk

the one on the 13th will not be clubby

earthdance might be a bit clubbed

the EQ warehosue will be very psycaheldic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BeAstiboy

ANyone going to the paty (collective - future) on the 13th? I need a Londerner to go with since ill be touching dowm that day in London for the first time .Since its a squat party i like to not get loss or something. Thank You in Advance : )

london has the best psych trance scene...i just moved back to miami and it sucks.

i'll be back in london sept 22-oct 10

earthdance- i know that a dj monkeypiolet is playing there....hes awsome, more global trance rather then psych, but the crowd there is definetly crazy, a mix of hippys, and psych lovers

eq might be more straight up psych....but earthdance might be different and i know monkey piolet rocks.... go to whirl-y-gig.org.uk....thats his party

also stratford rex, a venue has tonns of psych- i saw infected mushroom there twice.

go to www.accessallareas.org for info...

email me if ya want more info!

-andie!