Indonesia

Guest ganiz

Has someone been in Indonesia? I',m going to spend whole august there and I would like to hear some experiences about that country. :)

And what about psytrance scene there? Is it possible to find any parties?

So please tell me everything you know about indonesia. :)

Guest Tris

Indonesia is a vast country... So it depends where your going... Depends on the weather and rainy season too... But it"s a fantastic area and there is so many thing to see and place to go...

Maybe some parties in Bali from time to time. But I heard you need to know the right persons to find out.... It's not like PhanGan. And be careful with dope/dealers/police over there...

Maybe that would worth it to check out smaller islands farther East, Gili islands off Lombock and around.

I've spent a while in Pulau We too, a small island at the northern tip of Sumatera : no parties but good diving, good food, quite OK weed and very strong mushrooms. And all very cheap.

Have a nice trip !!! And say hello to the cute smilling Balinese girls. They are just charming !

Tris

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stoney

I spent about a month on Bali in february.

Bali is really nice, so nice I am planning to go again in september :)

About the parties, my best guess would be to try out the Space Tribe shop in Kuta, they should be able to direct you to atleast the full moon party.

Also I heard, but not experienced, that some good party's take place on Gili Trawangan. On Trawangan you should be able to find weed and mushies, but do NOT do this on Bali. The sentences for carrying, trafficking or dealing dope are way too high.

Guest Stoney

I spent about a month on Bali in february.

Bali is really nice, so nice I am planning to go again in september :)

About the parties, my best guess would be to try out the Space Tribe shop in Kuta, they should be able to direct you to atleast the full moon party.

Also I heard, but not experienced, that some good party's take place on Gili Trawangan. On Trawangan you should be able to find weed and mushies, but do NOT do this on Bali. The sentences for carrying, trafficking or dealing dope are way too high.