Man With No Name

well.. i guess it depends how you define nice..

1st of all we don't seem to have any problem with the police here, weed for example is smoked openly in these parties.. people are nice too, no fights or anything like that.. actually.. everything is nice, well that's just my opinion though.. some might bitch about vr-makasiinit's sound system, which is 4 point, but they can't play louder than 120db or something like that cause it's right in the downtown and the city's law thingy prohibits louder noise..

Guest Buttwax

"we don't seem to have any problem with the police here"

What about Koneisto-festival and all those snifferdogs and policemen?

What about those outdoor parties last summer (and earlier) which were stopped by police?

Finland is not the promised land of psychedelic parties, but we do have some nice ones. ;-)

And let me remind you: Finland has officially very strict druglaws (alongside Sweden and Greece), but usually the police department of Helsinki has something better to do than chasing harmles partying psy-hippies.

In other parts of Finland it might be very different (for example neighbouring Espoo).

Welcome, but wait untill it's summer. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

well..

it sure was nice..

for some odd reson I wasn't even too drunk/twisted

my gf was there too,, with me ofcourse, so it was nicey nice!

though it's sometimes really hard to concentrate on dancing, if my gf's ass is in front of me, shakeing like, yammyy!