Barcelona: 1st week of March

hello everyone!

me & a friend are going to Barcelona the 1st week of March & I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to make it more of "a psychedelic trip"?

Thnx & maybe I'll see you there?

go to cosmictrance.com...or their shop off the top right (with the sea behind and the mountains infront) end of la rambla near the decathlon dept. store...if you are looking for music then it has loads of good stuff, is run by some good cats and they put on quite a few parties, quite often with "big" names, ie: riktam (or was it bansi?) in beautiful locations up mountains and stuff...if that fails go to muskaria which is off placa george orwell aka placa trippy, they also are a record shop, but unless they have improved since i left barcelona they don't sell very good music, or they do but it is nothing special, they also do parties but again they are nowt special i am afraid to say, they seem to have a predilection for infected mushroom again and again and again...if you want have a psychedelic experience w/o trance i suggest you buy some acid in whatever country it is that you come from, as it is near impossible to get in barcelona, though it may have changed by now, and make the trip to mont serrat...it is a bit touristy, but it is one of the most magnificent spectacles i have ever seen and muy muy psychedelique...anyway there is my 2 percetas worth...

Thnx 4 the info!

as we are from belgium we already know to bring our own party-supplies to avoid disapointment 8)).

More info is alwayz welcome...

Thnx 4 the info!

as we are from belgium we already know to bring our own party-supplies to avoid disapointment 8)).

More info is alwayz welcome...

well, i suppose you should know that really nice morroccan pollen is easily available in barcelona its just a question of finding the right people, placa trippy is good though they are slightly mercenary, as is placa del sol (you get better deals here), and possibly barceloneta...it should be cheap as well, so if you feel you are beieng ripped off then you are...just for reference 3.5 grammes should be 10-15 euros, no more...unfortunately they will probably know you are not local and make yo pay thru the nose...

• 4 weeks later...