Worldwide parties

I considered going to Goa but figured it's gonna be well touristy now, I've more recently looked into travelling to Ko Phangan which from what i read is a bit less touristy.

Anyone been there done that sortof thing. My boss has said it's ok to take 3 months off to go on a mission somewhere! Anyone know somewhere far away to chill with good music and good people.

:)

Guest Full Lotus

Koh Phangan is even more touristy with Full Moon parties every month on Had Rin beach, playing commercial music with maybe a bit of psy trance. Goa in January after the New Years thing is OK with a few parties kicking off, and most of the tourists will have gone. Check Gokarna further south of Goa.

Guest Luna Tic

Australia is good if your are ready to come soon, cheaper than the uk, but not like india or thailand. better parties, wicked people and a great experience.

cape town has an insane psy-trance scene too. pity u just missed the total eclipse last month but parties just about every weekend untill end of april. nice n hot n cheap too. 1 euro= about 8 rand. friendly, beautiful people and tons of great music, international and local.

try www.kwik-kut.co.za

www.alien-safari.co.za (i think, maybe no hyphen ;-)

Guest steffen

we`ve been there last year and had a lot of fun.the people, the nature, the food, the parties just everything is fantastic. many people i know are there right now again. it`s a huge country with a lot toexplore. asia is great, but don`t waste your time in goa or koh phangan.feel free to mail love peace steffen sponsered by the psycadelic brazil tourist association

• 2 weeks later...

How can you not think of brazil.... That is the place to be! except for the new party heard it was a dissaster. But the boom people I think help out or throw some events down there as well.

• 2 months later...