Japan

Guest Stephen

Hi, can anyone provide travel information on Japan, particularly cheap places to stay and good places to find psy parties?

I've hear Japan is great for parties now, and to be honest we're getting a bit tired of Goa after 3 trips. Fantastic place, of course, but we feel we need a change of scene.

And info appreciated....

Stephen

hey dude where you from? Not NY Stephen? Anyway, for starters checkout this JApanese Psy trance site www.Soletice23.com . It basictly tells you all about major large Psy parties in Japan . And let me tell ya ,theres fucking tons of it everyweek.Days for that matter . They are having Alien Project on a Monday in Tokyo. Tell me thats not insane!! Price is little high but worth it . The production these guys put in are fucking the best in terms of sound and decor.So have fun. And the best deal in terms of hotel is to find a place a few subway stops away. TOkyo are very convinent but again transportation fee are a major consideration .Expensive. Anymore question feel free to email me. At the moment i am thinking of going to Goa since i never been there .Any inside info of what to do in Goa since you guys seems to be the expert on that after so many trips. Where you guys stay and do , and where ,things like that. Aight .PEace

Art

Guest steffen

hi everybody, go to brazil.i know it`s not like asia, but you`ll be suprised how great it is. i `ve been in a lot of places but this really the place to go. feel free for questions. love and peace steffen

i think that a japanese scene has gotten like a "monster" since 2 years.

lots of famous DJs who come from all of the world spin in japanese psy parties.

but their entrance fees are gettin expensive and lots of bimboo dominete such parties.

japan has a psy boom now. meny media report such parties.

most of crazy psy people go to local parties which local DJs spin or small parties which limited people come.

if u wanna go to parties which famous DJs spin, u should come to tokyo or osaka.

but if u wanna dance and have crazy times with psy people, i cant promise that u can have such times in japan:(

but their entrance fees are gettin expensive and lots of bimboo dominete such parties.

most of crazy psy people go to local parties which local DJs spin or small parties which limited people come.

if u wanna go to parties which famous DJs spin, u should come to tokyo or osaka.

but if u wanna dance and have crazy times with psy people, i cant promise that u can have such times in japan:(

Your better off going in Summer (very hot and humid in the cities) when there are a large number of outdoor parties-expensive yes but an experience you won't get anywhere else in the world. I have been to a few and I can say they still bring a tear to my eye 2 years on! At least go to one Yokohama bay hall gig just to get a feel and yes your right tokyo is verrrrrrrrry expensive however don't binge buy everything you see!

• 1 month later...

Stephen, if you can hold off a few months to the summer season kicks off you can attend some massive parties here in Japan, if thats what your interested in. There are large outdoor parties all over the country, the best with Fuji as a sunrise veiw, unforgettble. If you have to restrict your trip timewise as this country is really very expensive, then i suggest one of two parties, Vision Quest - The gathering OR Solstice - Summer Solstice party.

As mentio0ned above they really go all out with deco and sound systems

But when ever you come, you will have a great experience, the Japanese are great to party with.

Good Luck

Stephen, if you can hold off a few months to the summer season kicks off you can attend some massive parties here in Japan, if thats what your interested in. There are large outdoor parties all over the country, the best with Fuji as a sunrise veiw, unforgettble. If you have to restrict your trip timewise as this country is really very expensive, then i suggest one of two parties, Vision Quest - The gathering OR Solstice - Summer Solstice party.

As mentio0ned above they really go all out with deco and sound systems

But when ever you come, you will have a great experience, the Japanese are great to party with.

Good Luck