Brasil

I'm kinda eager to spend sometime in this country and have a nice time,at least for a month to be there.I have numerous questions but to start with some more basic ones like what would be the best period to go there, moodwise (of the local people),moneywise, or weatherwise. Not too hot but perhaps hot enough so I can have nice vacation.I understood that the temperature isnt really dropping below 15 degrees or so in winder (at least around sao paolo)? I'm not looking strictly for psy trance parties/fun but in general,good neighbourhood,good atmosphere (which perhaps is like that more or less most of the time). Now another very imporant issue:

the accomodation! where can I find fine accomodation,I mean some room with bathroom/wc and safe enough? what would be the price,the range?

how much money would be enough to spend a quality holiday for a full month? anything else someone may want to add or subtract something? :)

I'd love really to go,I dont know if I'll have the oportunity soon,but whatever, the girls look amazing and people are partying :)

thanks in advance

feel free even to email me!

• 4 weeks later...

HEllo I´m in sweden now, but I live in sao paulo.....

well.....the party´s you will found in sites like this one.....

The things in Brasil are not expansive...so....you can arrange yourself in many places....

you know anybody there????

Guest Guilherme

I live in Brazil and I can help you. Write an e-mail with you questions and I will be glad to answer.

BraSil is great!!!

Good vibes

(gui@mymail.com.br)