Cancelled Voama-Greece

Hi, i know it's been a long time since the voama festival has been cancelled and i still haven't found a way to get my prepaid money back. Has anybody an idea what can be done when something like this happens??? Is there no chance to get it back? No justice to be done? They got the people's money, ruined their plans - i'm sure some had already bought airplane tickets +other costs... This is really not right... Thanks for any ideas how to

fight against such charlatans, frauds, crooks...................

Guest hubert

someone has written personal details of the man who did it - look for it on forum.isratrance.com.

you are from greece as i can see, so - it will be not hard to try to talk with this man.

h.

Guest hubert

someone has written personal details of the man who did it - look for it on forum.isratrance.com.

you are from greece as i can see, so - it will be not hard to try to talk with this man.

h.

Guest hubert

h.

Guest Hallucinogenious

Niki partous kai ta swbraka. Eimaste mazi sou ... Gia alli mia fora ginane rompa me tin proxirosini mas kai tin logiki tou 'arpa-kolla'.

sorry guys i writen in greek ..

Thanks to both of you for your replies.

I have the numbers, but it's not that simple to get hold of someone - especially if he knows that many people are after him. An e-mail-address or a mobile-phone-number aren't much of help as you can guess... Even at his mother's phone there is no answer - it's not too hard to get a new number...

To my greek friend, thanks for the support and... na tous ta paro ta sovraka (mipos einai chesmena? na to xanaskeftoume to pragma), alla opos kai na'chei echeis kamia idea??????

I would appreciate some legal advise or even experiences of this kind so that not anyone can "organise" big parties, get the money... and run off...

Thanks again!

I have the numbers, but it's not that simple to get hold of someone - especially if he knows that many people are after him. An e-mail-address or a mobile-phone-number aren't much of help as you can guess... Even at his mother's phone there is no answer - it's not too hard to get a new number...

To my greek friend, thanks for the support and... na tous ta paro ta sovraka (mipos einai chesmena? na to xanaskeftoume to pragma), alla opos kai na'chei echeis kamia idea??????

I would appreciate some legal advise or even experiences of this kind so that not anyone can "organise" big parties, get the money... and run off...

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest psiloms-thetribe

The money is not comin back! get over it! looks like some ppl should've waitted for the last moment to get their tickets. Presales discounts my ass... The guy has got your money now and that's the end of the story. Next time buy the ticket the latest possible... As for legal advice : sure you could go to a lawyer but r you willing to pay the lawyer's fee and everything just to get your 80euros back? Nope didn't think so!

• 2 weeks later...

I think at some point i agree with you - although you sound a little bit too "aggressive"... I just thought if there were many people who had bought tickets maybe something could be done. If we always sit back and let others fool us, they will continue doing it (they will anyway i can almost hear you say, and again i will have to agree partially). I think history has proven that if view (the more the marrier of course) join their forces, they can accomplish some less or more serious things... If nobody ever does anything...

Anyway, it was worth a try - now i'll have to follow your kind advise and get over it. Be sure that i won't go into therapy (which like a lawyer would cost me far more that the 160 euros; you see there were two of us fools who got actually fooled).

Thank you for your kind and wise contribution - i'll certainly think twice before buying tickets on presale next time.

I think at some point i agree with you - although you sound a little bit too "aggressive"... I just thought if there were many people who had bought tickets maybe something could be done. If we always sit back and let others fool us, they will continue doing it (they will anyway i can almost hear you say, and again i will have to agree partially). I think history has proven that if view (the more the marrier of course) join their forces, they can accomplish some less or more serious things... If nobody ever does anything...

Anyway, it was worth a try - now i'll have to follow your kind advise and get over it. Be sure that i won't go into therapy (which like a lawyer would cost me far more that the 160 euros; you see there were two of us fools who got actually fooled).

Thank you for your kind and wise contribution - i'll certainly think twice before buying tickets on presale next time.