indian bashing

Guest bomshankar

hi all,

i've been reading with great ineterest all the posts by phase et all. there seems to be a trend of indian bashing creeping into the scene. i think some party goers are beginning to think it's their god given right to come to goa...do all manner of illegal things...all manner of stuff alien to indian culture and not have to pay even a semblance of a price for it!!

i have been to several party destinations around the world...and i don't believe there is any place on earth where you can do the stuff that happens in north goa without getting your ass busted. if indians went to foreign countries and created the kind of drugged mayhem on your streets...will the cops or the locals/natives take it lying down?? never!

the kind of tolerance in goa is unheard of anywhere in the world. and despite all the whining...people arrive in droves year after year!!

i'm an indian and i love the scene there. of course...i make sure i leave the anjuna/vagator area by the 29th, about the time the uncouth, gawking hordes descend. but i don't crib...coz i know that it is the price we have to pay for such freedom.

as far as cops or drug dealers are concerned...very rarely they bother anyone till they almost beg to be bothered.

i think the popularity of forums such as these have contributed a lot towrds bringing in people who aren't actually into this type of scene. and thats where all the complaining begins!!

nyway...to all those reading these forums and are dissuaded from coming to goa...i have one thing to say: if you are into it...there is no better place on earth. otherwise...stay out.

see you all at the nine bar in a few days time!!

har har mahadev!!

Guest Full Lotus

Well said BomShankar, what you have said, I have been saying for the past 4 years on other message boards. I am in agreement with you. Respect the local culture and you'll find people will respect you even more.

Jai Hind

this is phase....

the coolest indians i met my whole triup in india, I met in goa. i spent weeks partying with Bombay kids, and they introduced me into the whole scene. indian trancers are quite cool...drunk dudes from Chennai gawking on the beach and the Goa Police are a whole different story!

boom shankar to the land of shiva and respect for all trance people!

but i am not afraid to call a spade a spade, and goa is nice but not quite paradise....

enuff of this guys... but good point bom shankar.... see you at nine bar tomorrow evening... i have my ticket for tommorow 12:00 pm... it feels great.. cheers