_-+=Mexico=+-_

why are there so many good parties in mexico? who is going to see this great line up

DF 12/20/2002

LSDANCE PARTY

LIVE ACT

GMS

TALAMASCA

ALIEN PROJECT

LOGIC BOMB

THE DELTA

SKAZI

DJ SET

LESTAT

PIT UFF

PANDA

BRACKY

??

also how do u find out exacly where and when this party is, is it in mexico city? i dono but i want to go and who ever can give me some info is the man

peace,

krime

Guest masala dj

hey you krime boy, first you can probably check out www.proyectogdl.com for info............the mexican scene is getting very strong, probably because is a strong land....full of magic, peyote, morning glory, shrooms and colorful people. Two weeks ago I went to a party in Teotihuacan, Mexico,(astral projection, Gms, The zorba), it was good, but TOO MUCH (like 10,000 people)

I´m writing you because i`m moving to my home town (Tijuana/San Diego) I haven´t been there in a while (went to India and south mexico), so, I need some good people partiesover there...of course, of Psychedelic..

(house, broken beats is all that is going on as I heard)...need some guidence...

Love peace and unity, In Lakech

Guest masala dj

well, its not to far from S:D......here we travel like 4 to 5 hours to find a good party.....and they are defenetly worth it!!.....so how is the psychedelic trance scene in south California??....or at least trance.......

hey, did you went to Goa?